Sunday, February 5, 2012

Transformation Nearly Complete...

Five coloured umbrellas hand over the Fun Stuff area

The front of the classrroom with the freshly recovered display board

The Little Library of Rescued Books

The white cupboard is still to be sanded and painted

Far Side cartoons by Gary Larson  adorn the wall

Nearly done, thank goodness!

This is the point of entry into the classroom

These are the students' bag and tote storage area, in the art area
Mission clean up the classroom is nearly accomplished. This morning I went in and vacuumed and Sonia joined me shortly after and we put up some displays: a Goosebumps area, and Games and Fun Stuff corner, a Gary Larson display, some maths signs. I can't believe the transformation. The Little Library of Rescued Books is nearly complete, I am just waiting on some more book easels I ordered last week. Thank God for op shops and  wonderful neighbours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment